Expert Advice and Maintenance Tips for Your Home Appliances
Our appliances get used a lot and we can easily take them for granted. When something goes wrong it becomes evident how precious they are to us and how quickly we need a solution. We understand the urgency of getting your appliances fixed and always endeavour to provide an efficient service without compromising on quality.
Here at Just Fixed, we provide an unrivalled service to fix and maintain your most used and valuable appliances. Whether it’s a washing machine, an oven or anything in between, our team of local experts can provide you with a timely and affordable solution.
Here are some helpful tips to help you keep your kitchen appliances working like new and avoid the need of a repairman.
- What to wash on certain temperature cycles
- How Long Do Refrigerators Last?
- 10 Ways To Save Money When Tumble Drying
- What Should I Do About A Leaky Refrigerator?
- What Temperature Should Your Fridge Or Freezer Be?
- Why My Dishwasher Doesn’t Clean Well
- Why My Washing Machine Is Not Spinning
- Tumble Dryer Features And Technology Explained
- Washing Machine Parts Explained
- My Oven Smokes! What Am I Doing Wrong?
- Dishwasher Settings Explained
- Common Tumble Dryer Faults And What To Do
- Why is the Washing Machine Not Starting
- The Difference Between HE and Regular Detergent
- Why is My Oven Not Cooking Evenly
- Dishwasher Detergents Explained
- Before Using Your Dishwasher For The First Time
- How To Use Your Fridge Freezer For The First Time
- How To Defrost Your Freezer Quickly
- Using A New Washing Machine For The First Time
- Tips on Extending the Life of Your Oven
- How to Extend the Lifespan of Your Fridge Freezer
- How to Ensure Your Tumble Dryer Lasts Many Years
- How to Get Rid of Bad Smells in Your Fridge
- How to Clean a Smelly Washing Machine
- Washing Machine Capacity Guide
- Handy Tips to Keep Your Oven Clean
- Top 10 Tumble Dryer Cleaning Tips
- Freezer Leaking? Here are the Most Common Reasons
- Washing Machine Programmes Guide
- Electric Cookers Vs. Gas Cookers: What Type Is Best?
- How To Clean Your Kitchen Cooker Hood
- The Definitive Guide To Cleaning Your Barbecue Grill
- How to fix a smelly dishwasher
- Fridge Freezer Buying Guide
- Tumble Dryer Buying Guide
- Electric Oven Buying Guide
- Electric Cooker Buying Guide
- Dishwasher buying guide
- The beginners guide to buying a washing machine
Free Advice From A Just Fixed Expert
When you choose to seek help from one of our team, they will punctually arrive at your doorstep at a convenient time that suits you. You will notice they are part of our renowned company because they will be driving a Just-Fixed branded van and will be wearing our uniforms. If you wish, you can also ask to see their IDs as they always carry them at all times. This is so you feel safe at opening the door to our friendly staff.
Each and every Just Fixed engineer has been carefully selected due to their proven track record. They will have been qualified to the highest of standards in all major appliances to ensure you receive a reliable and safe service. Our team have a wealth of experience and there will not be an issue they have not encountered before. They are a friendly bunch and will be more than happy to complement your repair with free advice to ensure your appliance is properly maintained - they don’t even expect a cup of tea in return.
We constantly receive positive appraisals about our engineers. By choosing them to take care of your urgent repairs we are more than confident you will be left with a fully-operational appliance that will continue to service you and your family for years.
Get Qualified Professional Help, Today!
Get our help if your major appliances require repairs and maintenance, or if you just need a spare part to get your appliance working again. We have built up an envious reputation in and around London for our versatility in repairing an array of appliances to an exceptional standard.
Our appointment schedule doesn’t make you wait around all day. We offer same day and a next day services to tackle immediate and urgent issues. You will be given a two-hour slot, so you can work your repair around the other important parts of your life – we even book appointments over the weekend!
After each repair our experts will perform a safety check and hand over a one-year warranty for additional peace of mind. Our prices are always fair, and we respect our customers’ homes - we promise to leave your premises in the same condition when we arrived.